No Name Meats / Recipes / Chocolate Coated No Name® Bacon
Chocolate Coated No Name® Bacon
- Cook the bacon according to package directions.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and let them cool.
- Heat the white chocolate pieces in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, then heat for 1 more minute.
- Brush or spoon the melted chocolate over the cooled pieces of bacon.
- Very lightly sprinkle some coarse salt, Hawaiian Red Sea Salt of something similar, over the chocolate.
- Place the coated pieces of bacon on parchment paper or wax paper to let the chocolate dry.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, then heat for 1 more minute.
- Add a few drops of vegetable oil to the melted chocolate chips – just enough to thin out the chocolate.
- Drizzle the melted semi sweet chocolate over the white chocolate coated bacon.
- Let the chocolate dry before eating the product.
- 4 strips No Name Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 2 oz. (2 squares) White Baking Chocolate (not white chocolate chips)
- 1 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips