No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies
No Name® Bacon Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cream together the butter, margarine, peanut butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the creamed ingredients.
- Cut the cooked bacon into small pieces and blend into the cookie dough.
- Put the cookie dough in the refrigerator and let it rest for approximately 30 minutes before making the cookies.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of granulated sugar with ¼ tsp of cinnamon.
- Scoop the cookie dough into small balls, dip the cookies in the cinnamon sugar, place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
½ cup Butter – softened
¼ cup Margarine
¾ cup Peanut Butter – creamy
¾ cup Granulated Sugar
¾ cup Brown Sugar
1 Whole Egg
1 Egg White
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
2 cups Flour
1 ¼ tsp. Baking Soda
¼ tsp. Salt
6 slices No Name Bacon – cooked, crisp