No Name® Meatball Poppers
Fun to eat, kid-friendly coated No Name®meatballs on a stick!
- Prep time 15 min
- Total time 30 min
- Ingredients 7
- Servings 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with no-stick cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Split each biscuit to make 10 pieces. Press out each biscuit half to form 3-inch round.
- Sprinkle each biscuit round with cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top each with meatball.
- Bring up sides of dough over meatball; pinch edges to seal. Brush rounded tops and sides of dough with butter; coat with croutons.
Place, seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat pasta sauce.
- Place appetizer pick/long toothpick in each biscuit-wrapped meatball to form meatball pop. Serve with warm pasta sauce for dipping.
®Pillsbury is a registered trademark of General Mills
®No Name is a registered trademark of J&B Group
Adapted from recipe from Alyssa DeSantis, Courtdale, Pennsylvania
- 1 can (10.2 oz) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury®or store brand will work)
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 10 No Name®Original meatballs, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup finely crushed seasoned croutons
- 10 large appetizer picks or lollipop sticks, if desired
- 1½ cups tomato pasta sauce, heated