No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Potato Bacon Mini Quiche
No Name® Potato Bacon Mini Quiche
- Mix the hash browns with the butter, oil, salt and pepper.
- Press the hash brown mixture into 12 standard size muffin tins to form cup like shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cook the bacon, drain on paper towels and allow to cool slightly. Cut the bacon into small strips.
- Mix the remaining filling ingredients together.
- Fold the bacon into the filling mixture.
- Pour the filling into the potato lined muffin tins.
- Place the muffin tin back into the oven and bake approximately 27-29 minutes or until the filling is set.
- 6 slices No Name® Bacon
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese – softened
- 2 Eggs – large
- 1 cup Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese blend – shredded
- 3 tbsp. Half & Half
- ¼ tsp. Thyme – dry
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- 10 oz. Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes – fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp. Butter – melted
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper – to taste