No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Steak Burger Appetizers
No Name® Steak Burger Appetizers
- Assemble ingredients on decorative toothpicks.
- Place 1 Steak Burger on top of the toasted side of a Sandwich Thin.
- Cut the burger and Sandwich Thin into quarters.
- Place one assembled toothpick into the top of each burger quarter.
- Plate and serve.
- Sandwich Thins – (Such as Arnold Select Sandwich Thin)
- 1 tbsp. melted butter of olive oil
No Name® Mushroom & Swiss
- No Name® Steak Burger
- Fresh mushroom slices
- 4-5 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Swiss Cheese, cut into 1 inch square pieces
- 4-5 Grape tomatoes, cut in half
No Name Cheddar & Bacon Steak Burger
Cheddar Cheese cut into 1 inch square pieces
Dill Pickles cut into discs approximately 1/4 inch thick
Grape Tomatoes cut in half