No Name® Steak Burger Bites
- Cook the No Name® Cheddar & Bacon Burger patty according to package directions.
- Open the package of crescent dough onto a floured cutting board.
- Roll out the dough slightly to get an even thickness throughout the dough.
- Cut 2 1/2 inch round pieces out of the dough. You should get about 12 cuts out of the dough initially.
- Bring the dough together into a ball and roll it out again and continue to cut 4 more round pieces out of the dough.
- Using mini muffin pans press the pieces of dough into the mold of the pans.
- In each muffin cup put 1 tsp. of ketchup and 1/4 tsp. of mustard.
- Cut the Steak Burger into bite sized pieces. Place one piece of steak burger into each form of the muffin pans.
- Put 1 tsp. of shredded cheese on top of each piece of steak burger. Top each one with a slice of pickle and a grape tomato.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 27-30 minutes until the crescent dough is lightly browned.
- Take the muffin pans out of the oven and let them sit for 5-8 minutes before removing the burger bites from the pans.
- 1 No Name® Cheddar & Bacon Steak Burger
- 1 – 8 oz. pkg. Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup – approx. Ketchup
- 1/2 cup – approx. Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- 1/8 cup – approx. Dill Mustard
- 8 ea. Grape Tomatoes – cut in half
- 2 ea. – med. size Dill Pickles – cut into thin slices