No Name Meats / Recipes / South of the Canadian Border No Name® Salmon Spread
South of the Canadian Border No Name® Salmon Spread
- Bake No Name Salsa Salmon according to package instructions, let cool.
- Combine protein, dairy & seasonings in bowl, mix with fork.
- Cover & refrigerate until time to serve.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips & enjoy!
Makes 16 oz.
- 1 box (2, 5oz. fillets) No Name Salsa Salmon Fillets
- 1/2 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup onion and chive sour cream
- ½ tbsp. taco seasoning
- ½ tbsp. salsa (any heat level desired)