No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Bacon Tortellini With Peas
No Name® Bacon Tortellini With Peas
- Chop No Name Bacon into small bits and saute in a pan until crispy.
- Cook tortellini in boiling water according to package directions. During last two minutes of boiling pasta, add frozen peas. Drain the water from the pasta and peas through a colander.
- While pasta is still piping hot, stir in desired amount of creamy Alfredo sauce and No Name Bacon bits.
- Sprinkle pasta with parsley and serve.
- 1 package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 6 slices No Name® Natural Hickory Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon or No Name® Peppered Premium Thick Sliced Bacon
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 jar creamy Alfredo sauce
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley