No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Teriyaki Steak Buddha Bowl
NO NAME® Fast, Fresh and Healthy: Teriyaki Steak Buddha Bowl
No Name Original Steak Preparation:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with the steak and mix well. Place in the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cook the marinated steak in the oven, on the stove or on the grill according to package instructions.
Prepare the Buddha Bowl:
- In a large salad bowl, place one cup of your favorite cooked grain.
- Top with your favorite salad greens and fresh toppings – there is no wrong answer here!
- Slice your marinated, cooked No Name Brand Original Steak and place it on top of the bowl.
- Drizzle your favorite bottled Asian Salad Dressing over the bowl and enjoy!
- 1 No Name Brand Original Steak
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of garlic powder
- pinch of ground ginger
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce
Buddha Bowl Suggestions:
- 1 cup your favorite cooked grain – brown rice, quinoa, farro, wild rice, white rice, etc.
- fresh tomatoes
- sliced avocado
- sweet red onions
- shredded carrots
- fresh spinach
- sliced cucumber
- slivered green onions
- snow pea pods
- cut red bell peppers
- anything else you desire – it’s your bowl!
- top with your favorite bottled Asian dressing