No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Original Salmon Pizza
No Name® Original Salmon Pizza
- Bake salmon according to package directions. Let salmon cool while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Unroll dough onto a baking sheet pan. Lightly brush the crust with olive oil. Bake crust at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- Lightly coat the asparagus with olive oil, salt & black pepper. Grill or oven roast the asparagus for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove crust for the oven and top with the following ingredients – Alfredo sauce, salmon, asparagus, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- Bake the pizza for another 13-15 minutes or until crust is nicely browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove pizza from the oven, top with chopped basil and the chopped greens.
- Cut the pizza into portions and serve.
- No Name® Original Salmon
- 1 pkg. refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Alfredo Sauce
- 3-4 spears Asparagus – fresh, grilled & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbls. Roasted Red Pepper – diced
- 1 medium Mushroom – fresh, sliced
- 3-4 ea. Kalamata Olives – sliced
- 1/2 cup Four Cheese Blend or Mozzarella – shredded
- 1 tsp. Basil – fresh
- 1 oz. Gourm