No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Steak Fajitas with Bacon Cheddar Ranch Sauce
No Name® Steak Fajitas with Bacon Cheddar Ranch Sauce
- Season the steaks with the fajita seasoning.
- Heat a grill pan or a sauté pan and sear steaks well on each side.
- Cook steaks until they are done as you like and set aside while you sauté the vegetables.
- Mix the ranch dressing, bacon and cheddar cheese together in a bowl.
- Slice the steak into thin slices and serve with warmed tortillas and the bacon cheddar ranch sauce.
If you are in a hurry, slice the steak before cooking, toss the fajita seasoning and sauté in a hot skillet until just cooked through
- Make a steak fajita salad by skipping the tortillas, and topping crisp shredded lettuce with steak slices.
- Drizzle with the Ranch dressing and serve with tortilla chips.
- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10-20 minutes
- 2 No Name® Steaks, thawed
- ½ package of Taco or Fajita Seasoning
- 2 cups pre-cut Fajita Vegetables, (found in produce section)
- 8 (6”) Flour Tortillas
- 1 strip No Name® Thick-sliced Bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- ½ cup prepared Ranch Dressing
- ¼ cup Mexican Cheese Blend, shredded