No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Pecan Chicken Chopped Salad
No Name® Pecan Chicken Chopped Salad
- Mix the dressing ingredients together until well blended.
- Prepare Pecan Chicken according to package directions.
- Let the chicken cool slightly after cooking.
- Cut the chicken breast in half, lengthwise, then cut the chicken into strips.
- Place the chopped greens on a salad plate.
- Mix together the following ingredients – tomatoes, cooked couscous, corn and craisins.
- Place this mixture on top of the greens in the center of the plate.
- Place the cut chicken pieces on the greens toward the edges of the plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and basil
- Serve with Basil Pesto Ranch Dressing.
- 1 pc. No Name Pecan Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Chopped Greens
- 1/3 cup Grape Tomatoes – cut in half
- 1/3 cup Corn
- ¼ cup Pearled Basil & Herb Couscous – cooked (I used Near East brand)
- 3 tbsp. Craisins (dried fruits are high in fiber & antioxidants)
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Hazelnuts – chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Basil – chopped
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ tbsp. Basil Pesto