No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Salmon Bread Bowl Salad
No Name® Salmon Bread Bowl Salad
- Prepare the salad bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the can of biscuit dough.
- Place biscuit dough pieces on a floured cutting board.
- Roll out each piece of biscuit dough to a flat circle – approximately 6 inches in diameter.
- Place 8 – 5 inch pot pie tins upside down on a baking pan.
- Spray the tins lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one piece of dough over each pot pie tin.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn the tins right side up so you now have a bread bowl. Remove the tins from the bread bowls. Let the bowls cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare No Name® Original Salmon according to package directions.
- Prepare the rest of the salad ingredients and fill each bread bowl.
- Place mayonnaise, red peppers, vinegar, orange juice, sugar and salt in a blender. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture. Assemble as pictured.
- Place the chopped greens in the salad bowl, top with the remaining ingredients and finish with desired amount of the dressing.
- 1 No Name® Original Salmon Fillet (one salmon fillet will make two salads)
- 1 Pkg. Large refrigerated biscuit dough (i.e. Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Biscuits)
- 1 cup Chopped Salad Greens
- 1 tsp. Fresh Mint chopped
- 1 Strawberry
- 4-5 ea. Pea Pods
- 4-5 ea. Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Orange Slices
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tbsp. Roasted Red Pepper
- 2 tsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Orange Juice – fresh squeezed
- ½ tsp. Granulated Sugar
- ¼ tsp. Salt