No Name® Steak Frites Salad
- Grill the No Name® Original Steak according to desired level of doneness. Let the steak rest while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Very lightly coat the frozen French fries with olive oil and season with salt & black pepper.
- Place the fries on the grill at medium heat level being careful not to let the fries fall through the gates.
- Turn the fries occasionally so they do not get too dark on one side. Grill the fries for 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide the lettuce between two bowls or plates.
- Put approximately 1 cup of grilled French fries on each salad.
- Cut the steak into thin slices and divide evenly on top of the two salads.
- Place 1/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes on each salad.
- Garnish each salad with crumbled gorgonzola cheese and serve the creamy chipotle dressing.
- 1 – No Name® Original Steak
- 4 cups Chopped Mixed Lettuce Greens
- 2 cups French Fries – frozen, shoestring potatoes
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes – cut in half
- 2 tbsp.. Gorgonzola Cheese (or other blue cheese) – crumbled
- 1/2 cup Creamy Chipotle Dressing (We used Marie’s brand)
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil or Vegetable Oil