No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Summer Citrus Salmon Salad
No Name® Summer Citrus Salmon Salad
Hot Summer nights mean cool, refreshing meals. This is so simple and delicious. This makes a fantastic, healthy lunch or a light and easy dinner. Need more substance? Add a cooked, chilled pasta or wild rice. The best part about it? You only have to cook one item.
- Cook the salmon according to package instructions.
- Arrange the washed lettuce leaves on a plate. Drizzle with the Dijon Vinaigrette.
- Top the lettuce with the Grapefruit, Avocado and Sliced Fennel and Fennel Fronds.
- Top with the cooked Salmon. Sprinkle the salad with salt and pepper.
- 2 No Name Original Salmon fillets
- 1 each Red Leaf Lettuce Head, core removed and washed
- 1 each Ruby Red Grapefruit, cut into segments
- 1 each Avocado, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 each Fennel bulb (optional) sliced; wispy green fronds reserved for garnish
- Your favorite bottled Dijon Vinaigrette
- Salt and Pepper